How to Cancel Your Apple App Store Subscription
We are always sad to see one of our readers leave. We hope that you continue reading with FarFaria via our free story a day option. Unfortunately, Apple tightly manages customer cancellations and we are not able to cancel these types of subscriptions for you. Cancellations for Apple App Store subscriptions must be done by the user. Here is how to cancel your subscription to FarFaria purchased via the Apple App Store.
How to Cancel a Subscription Purchased via the Apple App Store:
- On your device go to the App Store.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured tab.
- Tap on the button labelled [Apple ID: XXXX] - Please make sure you are logged into the same iTunes account/Apple ID used to purchase the App.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your iTunes account password.
- Tap Manage in the Subscriptions area.
- Scroll to your FarFaria subscription.
- Turn OFF the auto-renew.
Should you wish to contact iTunes Support to request a refund, you may do so here: https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.