Restoring Your Apple App Store Subscription
If you can no longer access your Apple App Store subscription to FarFaria, you may need to restore your purchase.
How to Restore a Subscription Purchased via the Apple App Store
First, make sure you are logged in to the same iTunes Account/Apple ID used to purchase FarFaria.
On your Apple device:
- Go to Settings
- Tap iTunes & App Store
The Apple ID you are logged into will displayed. If this is not the ID used to purchase FarFaria log out of this ID. To log out of this ID:
- Tap the Apple ID.
- Tap log out.
- Sign in with the Apple ID used to purchase FarFaria. (This Apple ID will be listed on the email that you received from the App Store at the time of purchase.).
Then Restore your subscription.
After ensuring that you are logged into the correct Apple ID, you can Restore your FarFaria subscription.
- Delete and then re-install FarFaria from the Apple App Store.
- Launch FarFaria on your iOS device.
- On the Subscription pop-up page, tap "Restore Purchase"
- If you do not see the Subscription pop-up page tap Parents and enter your year of birth. Then tap Subscription and Restore Subscription.
IMPORTANT: FarFaria no longer supports operating versions prior to iOS 11. In order to restore your subscription on an iOS device, you must upgrade to iOS 11 or later.